1. Must be informed earlier/assessed before disclosure if made
2. To come up with quarterly or Semi – Annual News Letter.
3. Make MMT Reports Available & Accessible to Public (Regional Website)
4. Environmental info should really be for public consumption - they are public document.
5. Results should be posted on-line for public information and transparency
6. Should be implemented online data
7. Process data and make available
8. MMT Composition/ transparency of actions: publication as to how the funds were expended, at least in a local publication: 1.) ECC obtained / not secured 2)Compliance w/ the conditions including the use of the funds for rehab purposes
9. The ECC Should be Appended w/ an executive summary of findings and recommendations to be useful to agencies using/requiring them, and if requested. The supporting documents/evaluations documents should be released to the agency.
10. Website or database
11. EIA reports should be electronically and easily available on the internet or upon request w/ the EMB offices
12. All EIS and monitoring reports should be stored in a website
13. Do not make these public as these may trigger harassments on the part of proponent.
14. Furnish copies to LGU
15. EIA reports should be open to public
16. Always update the uploaded PEIS laws, rules and regulations in the DENR website
17. A database where all EIS can be viewed and downloaded